Vape Devices are used to inhale nicotine-containing oils, flavorings, and other chemicals. These devices are designed to resemble a traditional tobacco cigarette, pen, or USB memory sticks, and it features a cartridge, battery, heating element, and mouthpiece.
Vaping, on its part, is the process of inhaling vapor created from electronic cigarettes or vaping devices. The vaping devices work by heating the oils in the cartridge using the heating element; in turn the heated oil produces vapor that travels up to the mouthpiece when the user puffs from.
For Beginners who are new to the vaping experience, the best way to start vaping is using disposable vape devices. These are vaping devices that do not require a change in cartridges after use, making them easy to use. They also often produce high-end vaping experiences. There are various brands of disposable vape devices, but one of the best is the Mesh Coil Disposable Vape Device.
This article contains everything you need to know on how to use a flum disposable vape device. Before going into the steps on using a vape device, however, there is certain information on the type of oil cartridge present in the disposable vape device you should know.
Types of Oil-Cartridges for Disposable Vape Pens
- THC Oil-Cartridge: THC stands for tetrahydrocannabinol; it is an active cannabinoid found in marijuana products. This cannabinoid creates the feeling of being “High.” The oils present in this cartridge contain THC.
- CBD Oil-Cartridge: This cartridge contains CBD oils. CBD represents cannabidiol and is also a cannabinoid found in cannabis and some marijuana products.
- Other Chemical Oil-Cartridge: This cartridge contains chemicals that may or may not contain nicotine. It may also contain different flavorings.
Guide on Using a Flum Disposable Vape Device
It is important to note that a vape device is classified as disposable because it is not meant for permanent use, and the cartridges are not replaced but disposed of. Below are some tips on how to use a disposable vape device:
- Remove the vape device from the box.
- Most disposable vape devices come with a full battery, so they do not require a charge.
- Power the device on. This depends on the design of the device. Some vape devices come with a power button, while others are activated by puff action. For the power button, press the power button five times to power it on. The puff act demands the user to Puff; then, the heating element senses the puff and powers on.
- After the device is turned on, the number and speed of the puffs you make are determined by the type of Oil-Cartridge in the vape device. THC and CBD are used to treat pain and nausea, but if overdosed, it produces psychoactive effects. The user should keep track of the high feeling experienced while taking puffs at an interval of 15mins. If the user is satisfied with the high feeling experienced, he can turn off the device before disposing of it.
- After exhausting the oil contained in the cartridge, turn off the device and properly dispose of it.
Every beginner should use the Flum Disposable vaping device for an exciting, fun, high-end, and easy vaping experience. The device is practical and easy to use.