There is nothing better than an idea that culminates into Fashion. I had been thinking of DIYing a jewelry since long. So finally one fine day, I sat down with my old magazines and online inspiration to create a Tribal Necklace. This is a very easy DIY and trust me, making it is a lot of fun.
Things you will need
1. Take a pages from the Magazine and cut them in halves.
2. Roll the paper diagonally (like a cone) tightly.
3. Seal the cone with craft glue.
4. Make 6 such cones following the above steps and cut them in uniform size.
5. Seal the opening of each cone.
6. Thread the needle with the nylon thread. Thread one cone as shown.
7. Thread the rest of the cones alternatively with the beads.
8. Tie the jewelry clasps in the end and the neckpiece is ready.
You could optionally coat the cones with a clear glue or top coat of a nail paint to make it more durable.
Team this nnecklace with a Little Black Dress or a tube top and rule the world with tour rustic tribal vibes.
Let me know how you liked this DIY.