This post is for a fun contest I have participated in for ModCloth. I was given a particular item of clothing and all I had to do was create an ensemble around it using up to seven other items sold at ModCloth. Easy enough?
1. Palette on Parade Dress– This was the dress given to me. I wanted the bright prints to be the focus of the look and hence went easy on the accessories.
2. Lattés Night Blazer– I loved the peplum waist of this jacket. The subtle color seemed perfect to team with the dress.
3. A New Spin Heel in Blush– These Mary Jane heels make a subtle and supremely classy statement with the dress.
4. Crocus Ruckus Sunglasses– These add a retro touch to the look.
5. Apricot Blossom Earrings– This adds a minimal bling to the look.
6. Wood You Have the Time? Watch– Last but not the least, this watch is another subtle add to the ensemble.
7. The Finishing Clutch– Adding a final touch to the look is a dash of yellow with this clutch.
I have kept the look minimal and yet gorgeous. How do you like it? I loved the collection at ModCloth and I wish I owned every piece of clothing and jewelry there. Do check out their store.
Time to sign off. I’ll be back with another post soon. Till then keep that gorgeous smile on and stay stylish.