It feels great when sweethearts like Aniesha of Aniesha’s Musings exist in the Blogosphere. So Aniesha has nominated me for the Liebster Award (my first one of its kind). Thank you so much for it! *Blushes*
Before I pass down this award, here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
1) Each nominee must thank and link back the person who nominated them.
2) Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by notifying them.
Here are my answers to Aniesha’s questions:
1. Okay, let me start with a juvenile question: When is your birthday?
I happen to be a Libran to the core, born on October 4th.
2. Which place is your Dream Destination?
It would be difficult to choose. I wish to go to Rome, Egypt, Venice (Sigh, there goes my Libran indecisiveness). But if I had to choose one, it would be Venice!
3. Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? If yes, who was it?
Oh yes! Harry Potter! I still remember those “I am in love with Harry Potter” days when I had every single stationary with Harry Potter on it! I even went to the extent of getting a huge poster of him photoshopped with me in my room.
4. What is the one thing you like the most about yourself?
Being utterly self critical, I never really considered this question. But upon further introspection, I like my compassionate side. Be it for a random person in trouble or my own people, I tend to melt and extend my hand to do whatever I can to help them out.
5. Your favorite book of all times is….?
It has to be P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. Again, my romantic Libran nature overpowering me, anything that is romantic makes me go weak on my knees. As beautiful was the book, equally beautiful was the movie.
6. The one person who means the world to you is…?
I have two people who mean the world to me, my parents. Asked to choose, I can never do that. It has to be both of them.
7. How did you become a blogger?
It is a long long story. I used to write for a blog when I wanted to write about fashion for the unconventionally fashionable and not perfectly zero-sized. It was then the idea of starting my own blog came up and Dialifestyle was born.
8. Say you own a magic carpet… (like the one in Aladdin), would you take your Jasmine for the tour or would you take your best friend?
My best friend without any second thought! Pack lot’s of food and tour around while we happily feast away!
9. If you could keep any animal as a pet, which one would it be?
A monkey! Always wanted one, and each time I remotely mentioned this, my mum got mini heart attacks!
10. What is the one thing you wish to own someday? (I’m talking about gadgets, book collections, instruments..etc..if money wasn’t the obstacle.)
A huge wardrobe filled with Aldo and Jimmy Choo, Louis Vouitton and Dior. SIGH!
So, here I pass on the award
My nominees for the award are:
1. Sayantini Bhattacharya- Cherry on Top
2. Megha Sarin- Fit as a Fiddle
3. Ayantika Bhattacharya- Bong’s Belleza
4. Anupriya DG- Chappals vs Stilettos
5. Soumi Paul- Sold-for-shoes-overweight-intellectual-dancer
6. Shayoni- Sweet and Bitter Blog
7. Deepa Sharma- Eastgrad Fashion
8. Shikha Agarwal- Sorelle Grapevine
9. Poorna Banerjee- Presented by P
10.June Biswas- I Want It All
And here are the 10 questions you have to answer:
1. How would you justify your name with your nature?
2. Your all time favorite movie?
3. If you could be a different person for a day, who would you choose to be and why?
4. Who was your childhood hero?
5. If you were made invisible for a day, what would you do?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. How would you want your dream house to be?
8. If you could own one gadget, what would it be?
9. What is your take on the concept of zero-size?
10.If you were made the prime minister of the country, what would be the first thing you would do?