By now you all must have been familiar with two basic things about me:
- After each Sunday I post a new article about a super fun outing
- I totally dig on Indian wear
Yesterday happened to be a rather special Sunday being “Father’s Day”. What can be better when Daddy’s little (well, not so little) princess gets to spend one whole day that too on a day dedicated entirely to him? So, our Father’s day + Sunday outing turned out to be a fun filled evening full of “Pav Bhaji”, ice cream and loads of photography at Princep Ghat. Mostly the photography had my dad behind the lens and me posing continuously.
- Printed trousers: Gariahat, Kolkata
- Black vest: Kitty In, Gangtok (Check out the shopping hubs in Gangtok here)
- Black shrug: Gariahat, Kolkata (Vest and shrug also worn here)
- Kolhapuri Sandals: A Rajastani Festival buy (Another look in them here)
- Kalamkari bag: Santiniketan
- Bangles: Gariahat
As you can see, I was all decked up in Indian with a hint of fusion.
Do let me know how you spent your day with the first man of your life, your father. Till then stay stylish.