The best part about this season is the myriad colors all around, be it the newly blossoming flowers or the chirpy birds with their beautifully colored feathers. When we celebrate nature and it’s vivid colors through fashion, our national bird, the peacock comes flashing into my mind. Yes, I am talking of the peacock feather eyes.
Peacock eyes have been in fashion since long. They look bold and extremely stylish. They make your eyes really stand out. Here is a step by step guide to the perfect peacock eyes. Trust me it’s simple and yields unbelievable results.
You will need:
- Eye shadow in colors green, blue and lilac
- Black eye liner pencil
- Cover your eyelids with green eye shadow
- Apply blue to the outer part of the lids, blending it slightly with the green. Extend to the lower lids slightly.
- Now apply the lilac eye shadow to the outer “V” blending it below the eye brows
- Draw a line using the eye pencil close to the lashes. Also highlight your lower lids using the pencil.
- Highlight the eye brows using an eye brow pencil or u could use the eye pencil lightly.
For a more dramatic effect, use fake eye lashes. Keep the lips nude and let your eyes work its magic.
For the final touch, keep that gorgeous smile on and stay stylish. Do not forget to leave your comments and suggestions.