Summers are here! And after a long winter hibernation I’m back to blogging again!
Talking of summers, this part of the world gets really humid. This results in sticky, sweaty bodies. In such a situation, leaving your long hair open may be the last option you’d want to consider. But that definitely should not stop you from stepping out in the sun in style.
I’d love to share one of my favorite hairstyles for the summer. Trust me, it’s super-simple and super-stylish. It’s a modification of the classic french knot. Its keeps your hair away from the neck and makes a huge summer statement.
Things you will need:
- Bobby Pins
- Hair accessory (Preferably a flashy comb)
- Take a section of your hair from the crown of your head.
- Roll the hair to make a slight puff.
- Secure the section of hair at the back using bobby pins.
- You will have a puffed top on the hair.
- Now brush your hair to one side and secure with pins.
- Now roll your hair towards the other side and secure using pins as shown.
- Tuck the strands of hair sticking out inside the rolls and secure them
- Finally, use a hair comb to accessorize.
You could also modify this hairstyle according to your face-shape. I chose the puff to elongate my round face. If you have an oval face, you could also take out fringes from the front.
And for the final touch, keep that gorgeous smile on and stay stylish. Do not forget to leave your comments and suggestions.